Two answers are unclued - these answer the title. The rest of the clues are normal, and given in the normal order.
* Throw out plant
* Piled-up snow thaws out round about
* Listener taken in by finale that's much loved
* Baron Henry's fish
* Tent found in noisy township?
* Save fern cloth
* Movies on Morocco cattle
* Earl leaves dodgy recital at the Corners
* Scot aces avoid one hundred trees
* Cut out the Italian and the French from Scottish teaching vote
* Arrest an abstainer and a surgeon
* Gods all caper around
* Waited for "The Listener" at the racetrack
* Broken toaster, not electronic, no moving part?
* A medicine that's safe, three times a day, in equal quantities
* Fallen star one day on drug - on Horse, perhaps?
* Show everything left for a wee producer
* Playwright's old drama - Edmund takes seat initially
* Girl - hurry to a....
* ...agitated canine for a hedgehog
* Shelves, framework and openwork
* Mature Conservative in New York Government Department
* Ingredient of hotpot - a petit lapin?
* The mother of all bad swelling!
* Singe square streak
* Prophet imbibes blended tater spirits
* Ed's easily eaten by deranged thug
* In this sense, pearl could be this?
* Happen to like loose woman
* Have one month or another
* Take King and Queen out of hole in the ground
* Relieve animal in river
* Jamaican waiting for a King to rise up, perhaps
* Does it play part in muscle action?
To enter the competition send your solution, in list format, with the unclued title as subject, to me at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st March 2007. The first correct entry picked will win a copy of Chambers Crossword Lists which has been donated by the publishers.