Clues in this carte blanche puzzle are in alphabetical order of their answers.
Solver's submissions need simply be the two unclued answers.
• Magic medicine for a cross tenor
• Prepare flag after army returns
• Destroy large alien in river
• High high note and two more notes
• Spot old lady returning potato to Cuba
• Giant hunter leaves Norway with the French bird
• Father's mountain bird
• Ransom short communist judge
• Again produced bananas in Ian's yard
• Boring princess drives back
To enter this competition, send your
entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 8th September 2014. The
first correct entry drawn from the hat will receive a book which has
been donated by The Crossword Centre..